*This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Our strength during the trials of life, must come from within. Friends and family can help. Counselors and clergy can guide us. But in the end, it is up to us to use the tools we have to find our strength within.
It is in herself she will find the strength she needs.
Quotes about strength
- Sometimes fear does not subside and you must do it afraid – Elisabeth Elliot
- Suffering is never for nothing – Elisabeth Elliot
- Only through trial and suffering is the soul strengthened – Helen Keller
- You have to fight through your hardest days, to earn the best days of life
- Sometimes being strong is the only choice we have
- Nobody can be strong forever, it’s ok to cry
- It’s ok to hurt, just don’t unpack and stay there. Cry it out, clean up and focus on what’s next!
Come join our Facebook community!
Daily posts to inspire more beautiful days!